- Our Work
Our team has worked on many of the world’s best-loved productions across several decades.
We provide picture and sound post production for independent features, studio blockbusters and high-end TV.
London’s only purpose-built post production facility, our new home at Ilona Rose House provides unique facilities in a welcoming environment.
We’re an award-winning picture and sound post production facility in the heart of Soho, London. Working in collaboration with filmmakers and creatives, we offer picture and sound post production for independent features, studio blockbusters and high-end TV.
Our 48-seat screening room can be booked for film and dailies screenings. It also offers the ability to link to on-site edit suites, enabling content to be streamed directly from Editorial and controlled remotely.
SCREENING ROOM 1 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Screen size
- 7.6m x 3.2m with side variable masking
- Digital Projection:
- NEC NC324O 4K (calibrated to 14ftL, DCI)
- Barco DP100 2K
- Film Projection:
- FP38 ECII 35mm Projector (MOS Only)
- Avid Media Composer
- 2D DCP up to 4K resolution
- 3D and HFR 3D DCP using Dolby 3D
- VFX Playback (2K& 4K, DPX/EXR) via RV and Da Vinci Resolve 12
- Dailies and Grade playback from Baselight/Daylight
- TVIPs Streaming (2D and 3D)
- HDMI Inputs for HDMI Devices (e.g. PIX box)
- 35mm film
- Stereo, Pro logic II, 5.1 and 7.1 Dolby surround sound