The Hargenant Group is a well-established entertainment and content group, specialising in unique and original story telling through high-end productions and experiences.
Through our own brands, investments and partnerships, Hargenant Group focuses on supporting clients with our diverse offering of services. We boldly empower creativity from idea development to executional fulfilment.
The group brands include:
- Hargenant Global – Payroll and Support Services to the film, television, theatre and media industries.
- HG Management – a UK based talent management company. Working in tandem with the wider Hargenant Group to create opportunities for their clients both domestically and internationally.
- Buffalo Dragon – an independent television & film production company – leveraging their creative experience, the Buffalo Dragon team are passionate about developing & nurturing new and upcoming talent when bringing their projects to screen. Building a creative family which sponsors opportunity and embraces the value of every team member needed to achieve success.
- Agence May June – a well-established and respected French model agency in its 20th year, based in Paris, France & Leavesden, UK. May June have built a loyal client base through its foundation of professionalism, its depth of industry experience and its elite team of models.
- Buffalo Development Services – whether a basic concept or a polished screenplay with attached stars, our team can help to develop film/television projects to there full potential. With in-house experts and industry connections we support clients from script analysis to table-reading, budgeting to scheduling and beyond.
- Paperless Chits – industry timesheet software owned and supported by the Hargenant Group and used by many extras/Supporting Artistes/Walk-On agencies in the UK.
- Hargenant Ltd – Hargenant (Formerly I-Resource Payroll Services) established in 2012 by Greg Barrow (Founder & Group Chairman) and James Caan (former investor on the BBC television program Dragons Den); two forward thinking entrepreneurs who had the foresight and determination to create an organisation which removed the day-to-day legislative burden of employing and paying contractors and freelancers.
The Group have offices located in Warner Bros Studios Leavesden, The Liverpool Film Office – Liverpool, Moorgate London, Paris France and Cork in Ireland.